Gee, thanks Dave! ;)
Five Things You Don't Know About Me
I have taken up the challenge to complete this meme. I have to list five things about me that I haven't ever revealed in my blog. Here are the rules:
1. Get tagged
2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog
3. Tag five others.
1. I played violin and viola with my high school orchestra. Poorly.
2. Many years ago I was in a parade at Disneyland. While we were "backstage" waiting for the parade to start I saw Mickey Mouse... without her head on.
3. I am not afraid of heights, but I am afraid to climb. For example, I start to shudder when I step on the second rung of a ladder, but I'm fine once I get to the top!
4. My first job was counting cans and bottles, and cleaning the meat department at Jack's IGA. I lasted five days. I quit because they wanted me to dress up like Mr. Peanut and the costume agitated my claustrophobia.
5. I am a trivia junkie (aka, a "Clavin" after Cliff on Cheers). I once tried out for Jeopardy! and it was the toughest test I have ever taken. When I lived in Salem I was a regular at Mr. Bill's trivia night at Porter's. I miss trivia night.
I'm tagging the following bloggers: