Stuff to click on

Monday, August 13

360|Flex

I am at 360|Flex in Seattle this week. I know, I know... I just got home from Disneyland, and I am already back on the road. It won't end with this either - I think this weekend we will be running around checking up on family in Salem, Medford, and Klamath Falls. Hopefully after that I will get to stay put for a while.

Anyways - I am staying at the Red Lion downtown on 5th, room 1207. If you are in this neck of the woods and want to meet up drop a line. I am planning to go to a Mariners game tonight, should be fun!

The big news here so far is that Flex 3 and AIR 1 will be released in parallel early in 2008. Also next spring there will be two 360|Flex conferences - one in Italy and the other on the East coast (city TBD). Good to see they are planning ahead!

No comments: