Stuff to click on

Tuesday, August 28

Eclipse



It's 4:24am, are you looking at the moon?

In our neighborhood somewhere, a dog is howling at the orangey-red, somewhat obscured disc in the sky. The air is crisp but not freezing. Eclipse weather, maybe? And Stinky has something strange growing out of his face.

Ooops, that is how his face normally looks. Sorry 'bout that, Stinky...

Anyhoo. I overslept, since this whole thing was supposed to get rolling at 2am. I woke up at 4am. It's all good... still a beautiful (and unusual) sight to see. I am glad that I got to see it with at least one of the kids.

Now... back to bed with us. Morning should be an adventure....

updated - Really cool animations and pics of the eclipse, if you missed it. I was just too darn tired to look for my tripod and gear. Next time I will prepare better and have everything ready the night before!

1 comment:

Jennifer (ponderosa) said...

I forgot!!! Damn, I really wanted to see that.