Stuff to click on

Tuesday, October 24

Roadtrip

This week I am on the road again... I am in Las Vegas for the annual Adobe MAX conference. I am "getting my geek on" and trying to soak up as much knowledge about web development (and all the other goodies that come along with that including PDF's, graphics... and so on!) Most of the posts over the following days will be geekier than normal (if that's at all possible).

I am fortunate to be staying at the beautiful Venetian on the Vegas strip. The rooms are gorgeous. And huge. It feels very big and empty without Scott or any of the kids for company.

Last night I arrived too late to get checked in and attend the Welcome Reception. Instead I meandered over to the Mirage (right across the street) and had dinner at an great New York style diner. Yummm!!

Afterwards had an excellent martini of sorts at the Asian club "Tao" at the Venetian. A combination of Stoli Oranj, cointreau... and other! Sooo delish.

No comments: