I’ve been tagged by Keeneye to post 7 honest things about myself. Mine probably aren't as deep and meaningful as her revelations, though. Here's the dirt on me...
1. Doh! I used to live in Madras. It was only for a couple of months, and I still regret it.
2. Surprise! I was pregnant with my first kid (Stinky) while on one of those semester study abroad programs. No one knew until after the term ended, everyone went on their Eurail trips, and we met up "one last time" before heading back to the US. That's when my belly grew enough not to be able to hide it anymore. This just about gave my classmates heart attacks.
3. Shhh... I hate keeping secrets and am really bad at it. #2 is an example of the maybe five times I have kept something a secret about something for any length of time.
4. Celebrate! I love birthdays, including mine. I still don't mind getting older. I love me some birthday fussin'.
5. Thumb-sucker! I sucked my thumb until I was 12 years old. No kidding. Then I got braces and it hurt too much, so I stopped.
6. Math geek? I have taken Calculus three times. I still haven't passed. I could differentiate but I couldn't integrate, or something like that. What ever.
7. Crap! I totally forgot to vote today. Arrrrrgh...
I’m tagging Deby at Bryson's of Bend, Occidental Girl, Julie at Chubby Mommy Running Club, Simzgirl, Wendy at There Once Was a Girl, Jen at Under the Ponderosas, and Just a Cuppa Lovers.
The guidelines are:
1 Link the person who has tagged you
2 Tell seven true things about yourself
3 Tag seven new people
4 Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it