Stuff to click on

Tuesday, July 11

Cat

My mom came to visit for the weekend, and we went to the Sisters Quilt Show. I sent along a toy for my sister's cat (Huckle). Today I got the following thank you note - on behalf of Huckle...

Mew!!! Warble-chirp-warble-warble. Chirp chirp. [acrobatic leap, tail-swish, tail-swish, paw-wave] Mew mew mew squeak. [leap, leap, swish]. Warble. Chirp [swish] chirp warble. Squeak.


Translation:
THE NEW TOY IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY COOL!!!!!

I LIKE TO PLAY! DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY? LOOK--I CAN JUMP REALLY HIGH! AND DO FLIPS! OOH--DUST. DUST IS FUN. BUT I LIKE FEATHERY THINGS ON STICKS BECAUSE THEN I CAN LEAP! I EAT CAT FOOD. DO YOU EAT CAT FOOD? CAT FOOD IS GOOD!


Huckle is a very happy with his new toy. And he likes cat food. And dust. He meant to include the words "thank you" in his message, but got distracted by his love of dust bunnies and cat food. So, on behalf of Huckle Cat (aka Stop Biting Fatso On The Head Dammit), thank you for the cool feathery toy.


I wonder if the cat was at the Fiona Apple concert with Boo? And I wonder... if my sister got into Huckle's catnip?

No comments: