Stuff to click on

Thursday, September 14

Meatloaf

I never liked meatloaf. My dad apparently made the best meatloaf ever... but I just couldn't abide the stuff.

Until I met...

Three Ingredient Meatloaf
Ingredients
2 lb. ground beef (or ground elk, if you are feeling adventurous!)
1 can evaporated milk
2 envelopes Lipton Onion Soup mix

Combine all ingredients. Form into one large or two small loaves; place in loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.

This dish goes great with mashed potatoes and lots of gravy. The kids also like to dip theirs in ketchup, BBQ sauce, or Ranch dressing.

1 comment:

Elise Michaels Media said...

Oh my gosh - Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food, Jen! Now that you've got a taste for it, you will crave it everytime it rains or snows. I'll give this one a try.