ROBERT BURNS DINNER EVENING AND ENTERTAINMENT
Saturday, Feb 3, 2007
Paying tribute and celebrating the life and Spirit of Scotland’s greatest poet.
At Bend’s Community Centre
1036 NE 5th St, Bend, OR 97701
The High Desert Celtic Society
and produced by their friends, The Caledonian Society
Doors open for dinner at 6:00pm
Show starts at 7:00 pm
For dinner, enjoy Traditional Scottish Fare:
Bangers, neeps and tatties (British sausages, mashed potatoes & veg)
- A Scottish Heart, Central Oregon’s premier musical group
- James Knox, Baritone
- Pipers Donald Ross and Steve Allely
- Mac Lindsay, Address to the Haggis
- The High Desert Scottish Country Dancers
- The Parade Of The Haggis, led In by The Highland Bagpipers
- Poems of Robbie Burns and Comedy!
$15.00 per person dinner and show
For reservations online visit www.centraloregontickets.com
For further information to reserve call 541-382-3278
or email: email@example.com
Monday, January 29
Looking for something to do this weekend? Yes, there are many events planned in Bend, from Winterfest to Superbowl Parties and the Ice Crit! But this one caught my eye as definitely... er... unique! This could be really fun...