Stuff to click on

Tuesday, July 31

Froggy

One of the things that the kids brought back from camp was "The Froggy Song". Actually it's not so much a song, as a chant. And now it's stuck in my head.
My froggy is purple
Your froggy is YUCKY GREEN!
My froggy is purple
Your froggy is SICK! HAH!

My froggy eats oatmeal
Your froggy eats CORNMEAL MUSH!
My froggy eats oatmeal
Your froggy is SICK! HAH!
You get the idea, right?

The kids sang some new verses that I don't remember from my days of playin' in the woods.

Any suggestions for a new annoying song to get stuck in my head? Or any cool Froggy comparisons I might not have heard yet, just to mix things up a bit?

(Help!)

1 comment:

h said...

Der Commissar by the immortal Falco has been in my head lately. In GERMAN. Arghhhhhhh. I'd be happy to trade it for the Froggy Song.

Loved the button thingy for Mute Mondays!! Thanks thanks thanks.

It's perfect!!