1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
Over darnit. Don't you go messin me up by putting the TP in the wrong way. Have you ever, EVER been in a public loo where the TP goes under?!! Yeah, that's what I thought. It's always over, or it's just wrong.
2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down?
Everything down. I have a dog and she makes a MESS if the seat is left up. I love her but... GROSS.
When we built this house I specifically ordered slam-proof toilet seats because the "clank" scares the bejeezus out of me... even when it's my fault. So no one (not even I) have a valid excuse not to leave everything in the down position.
Whatever you do, in my house never EVER let the yellow be mellow. And put the seat(s) down. Please and thank you.
3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]
Um. Hmm. You mean this sig other, my previous sig other, or one of the guys before that. If nothing else I am a serial monogamist. Not that Scott would object to watching me... ohhhhh so that's why they call this TMI Tuesday??? ;)
4. Would you rather have your significant other have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? You have to pick one.
Gee, how unfair is that? If I had to pick one I guess it would be sex, because the ultimate rejection is finding out "the one" doesn't feel the same way you do.
But I can't think of anything that would make me fall out of love faster than finding out my guy had been with another girl. Unless maybe I found out he was with another guy!
5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much?
I have three kids. Can you say "college fund"? Because I am pretty sure that's what it will cost me to send my smart, but not "scholarship material" kids to college some day. Hopefully I could also sneak in a family membership at a local golf course and/or a nice vacation. Maybe.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you.
My current favorite cocktail is Blueberry Stoli and lemonade. Yummmm...