Stuff to click on

Tuesday, April 22

Quiz

In (better late than never) honor of Earth Day... Take this quiz from Earthbound Farms. If you score 9 out of 10 (or better) they will send you a free shopping tote. I don't know about you, but I love using these types of shopping bags. We have several from various stores in town and (when I remember them) they are great - they hold more than the cheezy plastic bags that most places have, and are much easier to carry. We even have a fancy-schmancy insulated one (that zips shut) from the Trader Joe's in Eugene.

And it's good for the environment to boot. Every little bit helps!

3 comments:

Elise Michaels Media said...

My new tote is on its way! 9 out of 10, baby! See ya tonight, yeah?

sushiluvr said...

Perfect score!

Deby said...

Awesome! I'm gettin' my new tote. Thanks for the post about that, I'm spreading the word on my blog too.