Stuff to click on

Saturday, April 12

Pepe's

We went to Pepe's for dinner tonight. When I expressed my sadness that they were closing to Pepe's daughter (the owner) tonight, her jaw dropped.

Pepe's in Bend is not closing. At least, not yet. She said they have considered a change, but nothing is a "done deal". We had a wonderful dinner there tonight - great food and friendly service as always.

I know not all Bendites feel the same way about Pepe's, but many of you do. Please show your support to this great family restaurant, and help convince them that Bend wants them to stay!

3 comments:

Elise Michaels Media said...

I drove past there yesterday and thought about the fact that we haven't eaten there yet. I've heard it was good and will have to get over there one of these days! Perhaps sooner than later...

Deby said...

I like Pepe's! And they are VERY kid friendly!!

Little Things said...

We were there on Monday, and Pepe said they're definitely closing and moving back to Madras. Get your margaritas while you can!